9/12/2010

Breaking the Silence

It's the last day before the achilles surgery. I feel confident that this will work out fine. The on-going week has been pretty easy (training-wise, at work I've been hurting my head a lot) and I've biked only on four days. Todays ride was the most evil one since I intentionally tried to kill my thighs already at 7 AM. Well, thighs felt okay the whole time but the old nagging feeling in my left gluteus woke up. That's okay I think. Sports is all about various forms of pain, right?

Yesterday I found my crutches (yes, I have a pair of my own) so I'm pretty much all set for tomorrow.

Damn, I miss running! Today, last year my physical activities looked like this:

(photo by policepace)

2 comments:

Jason said...

How about this one: http://www.facebook.com/tripp.jason

Good luck tomorrow!

Ste said...

Thanks! That is much cooler one! Good times!!!!