2/27/2010

Nutrition overload

Two easy days - sometimes a must. I have been hurting a lot since Tuesday's physical insult (race pace tempos + adjusted Indiana elite core workout). This morning I picked up the pieces and shortly thereafter I found myself watching the indoor track. Okay, time for some tempo repeats. The above being said, today tempo pace pretty much sucked, but I finished 3x2000m'2min (6.49, 6.55, 6.43). Then I was ready for some excellent hamburger buffet at the Kerttu with sweetie and couple work colleagues.

In addition, today was the first not-below-freezing day in 2.5 months. Even if roads are now melting into dangerous and annoying icy layer of depressive mass, it feels that Spring is just around the corner. Birds are already singing. And I'm just flippin' the bird at the weather. What a waste...



And good luck for everyone racing the Club Challenge tomorrow. Even if I'm on the HCS's side, Bmore's looks tough.

2 comments:

moguli said...

Valekinos :)

Just like there has been the fake medical doctor scandal here in Finland lately. I have to say this must be a fake snow bank :)

Ste said...

Fake??? It's partly yellow, and it's cold...