12/04/2009

Busy week

It's already Friday. Running has been on/off -type of effort during this week. Yesterday morning the temperature was low 20s, and the scenery was frosty. It looked like snow!

We received keys to our home on Monday and after that we have been quite busy. Now the majority of our furniture is back home - like we are - but nothing is yet in the right place. It doesn't matter at all, since home is home. I thought that I would have time and energy to do at least one harder workout this week, but that turned out to be an illusion. I'll try it next week. Accordingly, all my runs have been easy at slow/pedestrian pace. My dad was transferred to other hospital and they started the long rehab. It will take months, but that is the only option.

Guys! Good luck with Metric Marathon on Sunday!

No comments: