8/13/2009

Workout Wednesday and ez Thursday

I got back from Chicago in time Tuesday. AOM meeting was again an interesting event. Yesterday we ran an easy 4+ miler and in the evening I met guys on trail. I think that I PRed on both hills (Mt. Slayer and Nasty). However, during the last couple miles both calves were really sore, and later in the evening I was barely able to use my right leg. That's bad news because it has been my main support while running due to the problems with left achilles. So, the next run will be interesting...

This morning included a core workout. In addition to that, I'll run something easy later, since we decided to run 10k at the Dewey Beach on Saturday. It will be interesting to see how damaged I am currently. More interesting fact is that WCs are around the corner. Already on Saturday we will know who is the Nr. 1 woman of 10000m for the next two years.

No comments: