5/26/2009

Back in Turku

Dude! Yesterday flew by like nothing. I slept 13 hrs, almost my PR, and didn't run at all. Instead, I ate like a hippopotamus assuming that it eats a lot. I think that it does. Today we ran with Mika, and in the evening we are going to join triathletes. They are planning to do 5-20-5k duathlon workout. Therefore, I think that my workout is 2*5 km with 30 minutes rest... Hah.

Afternoon's mysterious event produced 1x~5km (~5.35/mile) and 1x~4km (5.36/mile) tempo run with weird warm up/cool down. I didn't wait for 30 minutes to run the second one. During the tempos we also had to face the mighty headwind...

2 comments:

Jason said...

That's the kind of PR that I should aspire to! Sadly, I don't think I could do it without a lot of preparation.

Ste said...

Prepare Jason, prepare! It means only one missed Bagel Run.