4/15/2009

Tapering is really demanding

This morning I had last PT session before Boston. Left hamstring is feeling better every day, but still... However, after reading Running Times magazine and couple blogs here and there I got so excited that soon there is no chance that I would take it easy during the first miles on next Monday. And then Flotrack put this online!

In the afternoon I joined with some of the bravest Striders who defied the wet weather. However, they were braver than me, because as of now I'm in the front of the laptop and they are probably still out there. I ran a sluggish 6.5 miler (7.00/mile) and did 5x100m. Legs felt heavy, but loose. Hamstring is now pretty sore so scheduled a meeting with mr. Ice.

Another blog: "If you don't feel like you're going too slow, you're going too fast." Damn!

No comments: