10/13/2008

After and beyond

Today, maybe today, we'll register to Boston marathon.

Even if I feel today extremely sore about yesterdays "run", I don't want to bother myself about that anymore. For me the not-so-representative-result was a sum of many different hampering factors. And thus, the result was not quite equivalent with my shape. Basically, the lack of tempo training has taken the edge off my marathon pace I let myself to think/believe/hope. In the beginning of August things were rolling well and running was a everyday joy, but after that something has been lost. Hence, I could expect beforehand that Chicago will be something else than fun or celebration of running. I saw the sign already in Philadelphia.

Actually, the repulsion about running and that annoying feeling already at the 5 mile mark was not nice. In order to avoid that to happen again, I have to be more consistent with my training. And aim at a way shorter distances.

I don't wanna stop. I ain't gonna stop.

No comments: